Here are some ways to help you build up your endurance:
- Ride your bike. Try to get into a consistent routine of riding a few days a week.
- Start with shorter distances, and work your way up. If you’re a newer cyclist, you’ll be stressing some different muscles, and you need time to adjust. Try setting aside one of your riding days as “long ride day.” Add a small increase in your distance each week, you’ll be surprised how quickly you progress! (And yes, you will get used to the saddle!)
- Always bring a water bottle, and a small snack. As your rides get longer, you’ll be working harder, and proper fuelling is essential!
- Check for local riding groups! It’s fun to have riding buddies, handy for moral support if you need it, and a great way to push yourself too.
- Have fun, and don’t forget your helmet!
Previous Blog Posts
We will be closed on Friday, July 1st for the Canada Day holiday. We'll be open again on Monday,...
A massage can feel like a luxury, but… did you know that massage therapy can be extremely...
It's your first visit with your chiropractor. What is going to happen? It's all about you! Your...