Have you got Olympic fever? We do!
Our medals so far:
- Jen Abel and Melissa Citrini-Beaulieu won silver in the Women’s 3m synchronized springboard event.
- Jessia Klimkait won bronze in the Women’s under 57kg judo.
- Catherine Beauchemin-Pinard won bronze in the Women’s under 63 kg judo.
- Caileigh Filmer and Hillary Janssens won a bronze in the Women’s pair rowing event.
- The Canadian Women’s softball team won a bronze medal!
- Penny Oleksiak won a bronze medal in the Women’s 200m freestyle
- Penny Oleksiak, Kayla Sanchez, Maggie Mac Neil and Rebecca Smith won a silver medal in the Women’s 4x100m freestyle relay.
- Kylie Masse won a silver medal in the Women’s 100m backstroke.
- Maggie MacNeil won gold in the Women’s 100m butterfly, and Maude Charron won a gold medal in the Women’s 64kg weight lifting event!
Congratulations, we are so proud of our Olympic athletes!
Previous Blog Posts
We will be closed on Friday, July 1st for the Canada Day holiday. We'll be open again on Monday,...
A massage can feel like a luxury, but… did you know that massage therapy can be extremely...
It's your first visit with your chiropractor. What is going to happen? It's all about you! Your...