Have you got Olympic fever? We do!
Our medals so far:
- Jen Abel and Melissa Citrini-Beaulieu won silver in the Women’s 3m synchronized springboard event.
- Jessia Klimkait won bronze in the Women’s under 57kg judo.
- Catherine Beauchemin-Pinard won bronze in the Women’s under 63 kg judo.
- Caileigh Filmer and Hillary Janssens won a bronze in the Women’s pair rowing event.
- The Canadian Women’s softball team won a bronze medal!
- Penny Oleksiak won a bronze medal in the Women’s 200m freestyle
- Penny Oleksiak, Kayla Sanchez, Maggie Mac Neil and Rebecca Smith won a silver medal in the Women’s 4x100m freestyle relay.
- Kylie Masse won a silver medal in the Women’s 100m backstroke.
- Maggie MacNeil won gold in the Women’s 100m butterfly, and Maude Charron won a gold medal in the Women’s 64kg weight lifting event!
Congratulations, we are so proud of our Olympic athletes!
Previous Blog Posts
We will be closed on Monday, August 7th for the Heritage Day holiday. We will re-open at 7:00 am...
Our 2022 Holiday Hours Are: December 23 - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm December 24 - December 27 - Closed...
We have our first winner of $500 from Top Choice! Congratulations! There is another draw on...