Chiropractic Care for Child Development
Chiropractic care can help with the healthy development of your child’s nervous system, muscle and joint function, and the vascular system.
Chiropractic treatment is based upon basic biological and physiological sciences that apply to children from birth to full development – just as they do to the adult. It can also be a healthy, natural way of helping your child maintain proper neuromusculoskeletal functions through the many activities he or she may participate in – like sports, play, tumbles and more.
Chiropractic Care for Children can help with:
- * Movement: maintaining smooth, comfortable movement when moving head, spine, body and limbs
- * Range of Motion: being sure full range of motion is kept in all limbs, head and body
- * Posture: helping/avoiding any postural alignment issues and/or stresses
- * Hips and Legs: helping/avoiding hip alignment and pelvic issues and/or stresses
- * Gait and running analysis: ensuring your child’s walking/running pattern normal for his/her age